Win a collection from Bandai UK’s Timber Tots range worth over £60!
We’re giving away a collection from Bandai UK’s Timber Tots range worth over £60!
Spark your child’s imagination with the enchanting world of Timber Tots. A pre-school range of adorable animal characters and their captivating woodland kingdom.
Little ones and parents alike will love exploring this world brimming with nature, family and fun. The prize includes the nostalgic Timber Tots Magic Tree (based on the original from 1975). Press on the roof and ‘Pop!’, the tree lifts up to reveal a charming little house.
Also included in the prize is the Adventure Bus and the PawPaw Family – one of the four collectable Animal Families available from Timber Tots!
Encourage learning through play for pre-schoolers with this charming collection of much-loved retro toys, which encourages empathetic play and helps to enhance cognitive development.
For you chance to win a Timber Tots bundle worth over £60, enter now!
To find out more about Timber Tots visit www.bandai.co.uk/our-brands/timber-tots.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 28th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bandai UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bandai UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Available from Amazon and Very.