This one is simple. You can win donuts! Krispy Kreme donuts.
Get the party started and celebrate all things 90’s with the new Party Ring, Chocolate Jazzie & Cookies & Kreme doughnuts
This July, if you wanna go back, (back to nineteen ninety-nine!), look no further than Krispy Kreme’s new Throw Back Party range, landing just in time for the summer holidays.
Krispy Kreme is launching its gleefully nostalgic range reminiscent of every 90s kid’s party spread… mmm(bop). The limited edition retro collection with a modern twist will take those with sweet memories of their childhood to (gangsta’s) paradise, consisting of four party-treat inspired doughnuts:
Party Ring Doughnut! 90’s Throwback!
The signature Original Glazed ring hand dipped in candy floss flavoured icing
Cookies & Kreme! The classic!
The signature Original Glazed ring hand decorated with vanilla flavoured frosting, topped with crunchy cookie pieces
JAZZIE! Retro rewind!
Chocolate brownie batter filling, hand dipped in chocolatey icing and hundreds and thousands
To win simply answer the question:
Name one of the available doughnuts:
A) Party Popper
B) Party Ring
C) Chocolate Monster
The competition closes on Monday 15th August at midnight. The winner will be announced directly via email. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Krispy Kreme.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Krispy Kreme, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.