You can win a Dairy Diary, Pocket Diary, Notebook and Quick After-Work cookbook!
The winner will receive this brilliant bundle from Dairy Diary. Comprising a Dairy Diary, Pocket Diary, Notebook and Quick After-Work cookbook, this bundle of books gives you everything you need for organisation and culinary inspiration throughout 2020.
The Dairy Diary is a British icon. With week-to-view pages, there’s plenty of space to write and its unique treat: a gorgeous triple-tested recipe each week. It also has lots of fascinating features on everything from food to gardening and travel as well as a useful notes pocket and stickers so that you can customise the pages.
The Quick After-Work cookbook is crammed full of nutritious and delicious meals and desserts that can be on the table in half an hour or less. Each recipe is colourful, flavourful and easy to prepare.
To find out more about these much-loved books visit www.dairydiary.co.uk.
To enter simply answer the question below:
What is the maximum time a Quick After-Work cookbook recipe takes to make?
A) 40 minutes
B) 30 minutes
C) 45 minutes
The competition closes on Friday 23rd August at midnight. The winner will be announced on the winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dairy Diary.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dairy Diary, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.