Dairy Diary are giving away one of their gorgeously designed diary sets and A Zest for Life cookbook!
The 2021 Diary Set features two beautiful British butterflies on the cover with gorgeous photography on the inside, too. But what it’s really famous for is its recipes – there’s a new one every week! All delicious and triple tested so you can be sure they’ll work every time. Of course, there’s everything you need to get organised as well – a useful notes pocket, date stickers, reminders, addresses, and even gift lists. All of this and plenty of space to write appointments, thoughts, and plans each day.
Plus, the winner will receive A Zest for Life cookbook, containing 79 fresh and tasty recipes to put a spring in your stride. A Zest for Life makes eating well effortless. Packed full of colourful, energising recipes, made with ingredients that taste great and also help you to feel great.
Head over to Dairy Diary to check out more of their products and get creative in the kitchen with some of their delicious recipes.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 19th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dairy Diary.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dairy Diary, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.