We’re giving you the chance to win a day out of your choice, thanks to Red Letter Days!
Red Letter Days is giving away a day out together voucher. Make it a day to remember with a choice of thousands of unique experiences all within this gift voucher. Tuck into a delightful Sunday lunch on the Thames, get the royal treatment with an afternoon tea at Windsor Castle or enjoy a country drive in a choice of classic cars. This voucher is the perfect chance to catch up on some quality time with a choice of exciting experiences throughout the UK. From one and two night country breaks to dinner and The Shard, there are plenty of different experiences ready and waiting for an exciting day out.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Who is offering this prize?
A) Red Letter Days
B) Blue Letter Days
C) Yellow Letter Days
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 18th July at midnight. The winner will be contacted via email provided. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Red Letter Days.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Red Letter Days, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.