This week we’re giving you the chance to win a Designer DAB Radio & Bluetooth Speaker by VQ.
Christie by VQ is the designer digital radio of your dreams with a unique look, innovative functionality and award winning sound quality.
Christie features DAB & DAB+ Digital radio alongside a traditional FM Tuner so you won’t miss out on any of your favourite stations. If you’d rather enjoy your own music playlists, audiobooks or podcasts Christie is also a Bluetooth Speaker, so just connect your phone/tablet or smart devices wirelessly.
If you’re not lucky enough to win one VQ have offered an extremely generous half price offer to MoneyMagpie followers, just use code CHRISTIE50 on check out here.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN a Designer DAB Radio & Bluetooth Speaker by @MYVQUK! Want to get your hands on this fab prize?! Enter the competition now for your chance to win: https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-designer-dab-radio-bluetooth-speaker-by-vq #Competiton
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a Designer DAB Radio & Bluetooth Speaker by VQ′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What wireless technology does the radio use?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by VQ
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner VQ, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.