We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win Disney Encanto sweatshirts with VeryNeko!
Win one of two Disney Encanto sweatshirts, thanks to VeryNeko and their exclusive clothing collection.
The unisex sweatshirt features Louisa and her iconic “I got it” phrase, on a gorgeous blue denim acid wash background. If you’re a fan of Encanto’s strong and inspiring character, Louisa, then this prize is perfect for you!
VeryNeko.co.uk is your one stop shop for all things cute – including exclusive collections from Disney, Harry Potter and more, with everything from homeware, to clothing and backpacks, there is something for every pop culture superfan.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of prize once you have been contacted by the VeryNeko team.
The prize cannot be exchanged for any other products.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 28th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by VeryNeko.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner VeryNeko, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.