We have a fantastic competition for you today, giving you the chance to win a top-of-the-line, super-comfortable Octasmart Plus mattress topper from Dormeo UK.
This luxurious mattress topper will help take your night-time comfort to the next level, with three body zones of differing density designed to support your head, torso, and legs throughout the night. A layer of patented Octasprings will cradle your body while keeping you cool. This amazing prize would usually cost £179.99, and this is a great opportunity to win one for yourself.
Dormeo has been selling its range of high-quality mattresses for the last 15 years and has sold them in 40 countries around the world. They have become well known for their memory foam mattresses, which they source primarily from Italy, providing the highest quality in European craftsmanship. With an incredible range of luxury mattresses for every kind of sleeper, Dormeo works to keep prices low by cutting out the middleman and selling directly to the consumer.
To enter the competition, all you have to do is answer this question:
Which European country does Dormeo UK source most of its mattresses from?
The competition closes on Thursday 27th June at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 2nd July. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by Dormeo UK (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older with a UK delivery address. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dormeo UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter or MoneyMagpie, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued, a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.