We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a family ticket and make it a treat this Halloween at Hard Rock Cafe Manchester
No tricks, just treats this Halloween at Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, where you can enjoy an authentic, unlimited all-American buffet breakfast, complete with spooky kids entertainment, face painting and Halloween games!
There’s just one condition – we’re asking lil’ rockers to come dressed up in Halloween fancy dress to get into the spirit…
The Lil’ Monsters Halloween Breakfast is from 9-11am on Sunday October 30th – perfect to get you all ready for the Trick or Treating the following night.
To book your table, visit www.hardrockcafe.com/location/manchester/
We have a family ticket (two adults, two children) worth £50 to be won.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Sunday 23rd October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hard Rock Cafe Manchester.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 5 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Looks like fun.