Time to pack your bags. You can win a great one night stay at a fancy Leonardo Hotel of your choice!
To celebrate the launch of three new central London properties, Leonardo Hotels is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a one-night stay, including breakfast, at a Leonardo Hotel of their choice.
Whether you fancy a romantic city break or a fun weekend with friends, there are twelve hotels to choose from. Choose between exciting cities like London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen, Southampton and Manchester, the lucky winner will be spoilt for choice!
Leonardo Hotels is one of the leading and fastest-growing hotel chains in Europe and has recently opened Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge, Leonardo Royal London St. Paul’s and Leonardo Royal London City in central London, each just a short walk away from some of London’s most famous attractions.
For more information please visit: https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Where has one of the new Leonard Hotels opened?
A) Tower Bridge
B) Tower Fridge
The competition closes on Wednesday 13th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Leonard Hotels.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Leonardo Hotels, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- Prize is a one-night B&B stay for two adults sharing a standard bedroom at a chosen Leonardo Hotels in the UK. Any additional costs to be covered by the winner. Winner must be over 18. Prize is as stated, is valid for six months, is non-transferable, non-amendable and subject to availability. No cash alternative available.