We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a five piece Cook & Heat glass storage bundle from Pyrex®.
With food prices rising and life returning to a more hectic pace, more of us will be looking for ways to save both money and time.
A recent poll by Pyrex® found those who batch cook – i.e. prepare meals in bulk to eat at another time – save on average £1,100 each year in the supermarket. This rises to over £1,400 amongst parents who batch cook. Batch cooks also free up around 2.5 hours each week. Further, cooking in this way can reduce food wastage and help you to eat more healthily.
The Pyrex® Cook & Heat glass storage range is perfect for batch cooking. The various dishes in durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, allow you to cook and bake, then cool, store and reheat in the microwave straight from frozen, according to your needs. Coming in three different shapes and nine different sizes the Cook & Heat range is ideal, whether you’re batching dinners for six or meals for one.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 22nd October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Pyrex®.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Pyrex®, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.