Body scrub, body lotion and more in this great Flowerazzi bundle prize.
BODY SCRUB A lightly foaming gel, containing conditioning, organic aloe vera, with pumice and walnut shell exfoliating particles to leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. 95% naturally derived ingredients.
BODY BUTTER A rich and creamy nourishing body butter for drier skins, enriched with conditioning organic aloe vera, that leaves it feeling soft, smooth and nourished. 96% naturally derived ingredients.
BODY OIL A light moisturising oil with a blend of sunflower and almond oils to moisturise and leave a healthy looking sheen on the skin. 98% naturally derived ingredients.
HAND CREAM A light and easily absorbed hand cream enriched with conditioning organic aloe vera and oat flour, that leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. 96% naturally derived ingredients.
BODY LOTION An easily absorbed but rich and creamy moisturising, velvety lotion with conditioning organic aloe vera and a blend of skin identical lipids that leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and nourished. Helps restore the skin’s elasticity. 96% naturally derived ingredients.
Exclusive to Superdrug, Flowerazzi features up to 98% naturally derived ingredients with no parabens, colourants or silicones. They are also cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Is Flowerazzi suitable for vegans?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 31st March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Flowerazzi.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Flowerazzi, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.