Win the a Forget Me Not Treat Bundle, perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Fancy some sweet treats? Forget Me Not Treats are giving away £50 worth of sweets and chocolate goodies to one lucky reader.
The company sells sweets and unique food and drink treats from around the world, donating 25% of all their profits to Dementia UK and the Alzheimer’s Society to help the fight against dementia.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 13th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions and freebies from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Forget Me Not Treats.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Forget Me Not Treats, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.