Spice up your living room with this luxury throw from Sofas by Saxon.
Here at Money Magpie, we’ve teamed up with Sofas by Saxon to provide you with the chance of winning a genuine wool throw, worth £130.
Sofas by Saxon is a British-based brand, which offers hand-crafted furniture and soft furnishings that are perfect for adding a dash of luxury to your interior décor. The company uses the finest materials and fantastic attention to detail to create all of its products, so you can rest assured that this 100% British wool throw would make a wonderful addition to your home. Plus, you can choose from seven beautiful colours, so there’s bound to be one that suits your sense of style!
To enter simply answer the question below:
Which country does the brand originate from?
The competition closes on Thursday 16th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Saxon.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Saxon, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won t