Win a Heat & Ice Spa Day for 2, worth £190!
Enjoy true indulgence at Yorkshire’s Titanic Spa, the multi-award-winning luxury retreat and the UK’s first eco-spa. The spa boasts eco credentials like no other. With solar power to generate electricity as well many green initiatives and investments, the spa has even tapped into the geological riches of the area by creating its own private borehole. 100 metres below the earth’s surface, it provides pure Yorkshire water that is filtered into the spa. Titanic really is a spa that really possess a clear conscience and sources food from local award-winning suppliers.
One lucky winner and a guest can enjoy a state-of-the-art Heat and Ice Experience Spa day, including lunch, full use of the spa facilities and private hot tub use. The winner is free to journey through the Titanic Heat & Ice Experience at their leisure, a collection of warm and cool rooms that will guide them to ultimate wellbeing and relaxation.
Head over to Titanic Spa to find out more.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Titanic Spa.
- Visit must be taken within 6 months, Monday-Thursday. Subject to availability.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Titanic Spa, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.