Win Henry Bell’s Feeding Station and a starting food package!
Henry Bell Feeding Stations are a great gift for both new and experienced bird care enthusiasts. They are quick to assemble, with easy push button connections. The Henry Bell Essentials Four Arm Complete Feeding Station (RRP: £29.99) includes four feeder hooks and feeders, a seed tray and a water bath. Henry Bell (www.henrybell.co.uk) is a leading quality animal feed producer. The Henry Bell Wild Bird Care range includes over 100 products catering for every type of garden bird. Products are available nationwide in 150+ garden centres and online, pet shops and mainstream retailers.
The winner will also receive a collection of Henry Bell’s feed including their energy rich Superior Seed Mix (1kg), 3 Superior Fat Balls, Peanuts (1kg) and some Mealworm (100g).
If you’re interested in protecting birds and wildlife head over to Henry Bell to check out even more of their products. Or follow them on Twitter and Facebook so you can keep up to date with their news and products.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 31st July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Henry Bell.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Henry Bell, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.