Two lucky readers will each win a prize bundle from Henry Bell!
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a prize bundle from Henry Bell, leading quality pet, wild bird food and accessories manufacturer. Each prize includes Henry Bell’s new Sterling Feeding Station (£19.99), which not only looks stylish in any garden but is designed to enable and enhance garden birds’ wellbeing. Robust and long-lasting, the feeders feature the Henry Bell perch design that enables garden birds to feed in their natural forward-facing position while looking out for predators.
To go with the Sterling Feeding Station, each prize also includes the Sterling Seed Feeder (£12.99) and 4kg Superior Seed Mix (£6.99) – everything you need to get started in the garden.
Henry Bell Wild Bird Care range includes over 130 products catering for every type of garden bird. Products are available nationwide in 400 garden centres and online (such as Dobbies), pet shops and retailers.
To enter simply follow Henry Bell on Twitter!
The competition closes on Friday 5th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Henry Bell.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Henry Bell, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.