This week we’re giving you the chance to win a high quality suit worth £79.99.
Dobell Menswear is the leading online formal wear store for men and boys, delivering choice, quality and unbeatable value. They pride themselves on offering the most extensive ranges of tuxedos, men’s suits, shirts, shoes and accessories, at prices up to 50% cheaper than the high street, and all under one roof.
www.Dobell.co.uk is giving one lucky reader the chance to win one of their high quality suits worth £79.99 and the winner will be able to choose from Black or Navy and regular or slim fit.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s time to SUIT UP! #WIN a high quality suit from @dobellmenswear worth £79.99!? Enter now: #SuitUp #Competition https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-high-quality-suit-worth-79-99
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a high quality suit worth £79.99′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What colours can you chose from?
A) Pink or Green
B) Black or Navy
C) Red or White
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Dobell
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dobell, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.