We’re giving five lucky readers the chance to each win a HIPPOBAG!
HIPPOBAGs are ideal for decluttering your home ready for a Spring Clean! These fully recyclable skip bags are a flexible, hassle-free alternative to the cumbersome metal skip.
Available in three handy sizes, HIPPOBAGs come flat-packed so don’t take up valuable room outside your home until you need to use them.
Simply order your HIPPOBAG and collection through the HIPPO App (or online at hippowaste.co.uk/hippobag/) and HIPPO will take away your unwanted clutter. They’ll even ensure that over 95% of it is recycled, with the remainder disposed of ethically.
Prices start at £12.49 for the MIDIBAG only.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 25th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by HIPPOBAG.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner HIPPOBAG, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.