Win this super cute toy and get it in time for Christmas.
Hatch and train your very own baby dragon Toothless! Your favourite dragon from How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World comes to life with light-up eyes, movements and interactive sounds! Become the best of friends with Hatching Toothless as you teach him how to fly and plasma blast, feed him and play games with him! To encourage baby Toothless to hatch, rock his egg back and forth to hear him growl; tap to hear him tap back; and shake and tilt the egg to get him aggravated — once he’s agitated enough, he’ll be ready to hatch!
Outside of his egg, Toothless is ready for fun and adventure. Establish your rider’s bond with baby Toothless by placing your hands on his head, then teach him how to fly and plasma blast! As you guide Toothless through the sky, his ears move and wings flap, and he lets out dragon roars! Charge up the plasma blast by holding his belly, and let go to release — his mouth glows as he charges and blasts.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What is the dragon called?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 31st October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Spinmaster.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Spinmaster, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.