Win a HP OfficeJet 6950 Printer from Cartridge People!
Cartridge People is offering you the chance to win a HP OfficeJet 6950 Printer plus ink cartridges and paper so you can equip your home office.
Enjoy high speeds whether you’re printing, scanning or copying with the HP OfficeJet 6950.
Black text will appear crisp and sharp on each page, making it ideal for the printing of school work and personal documentation. Documents will also be water and smear resistant. A 225-sheet paper capacity lends itself to high volume printing where there’s no need to constantly refill the paper tray. There is also wireless functionality included for printing around the home.
Importantly, the HP OfficeJet 6950 accepts Cartridge People Own Brand HP 903 ink cartridges so you can print a lot more for a lot less. This is because our Own Brand products are sold for a fraction of the price of original cartridges and additionally our Own Brand ink is backed up with a Lifetime Printer Guarantee.
- 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Individual ink cartridges accepted
- Quick print speeds
- Good home office all-in-one
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 25th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Cartridge People.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Cartridge People, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.