This week you can win a gorgeous InStyler styling brush to look great at home.
Embrace the ease of a hot brush and the control of a flat iron with the GLOSSIE Ceramic Styling Brush. The easier way to create a glossy frizz-free finish which is full of volume, body and shine, the 4 heat settings of up to 230 ̊, provides superior heat recovery ensuring faster, healthier styling with less exposure to damaging heat. The tourmaline ceramic plates with cool touch ionic bristles and precision press create optimal tension for more controlled styling delivering instant, even temperature across the entire surface.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 7th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by InStyler.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner InStyler, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.