This week we’re giving you the chance to win a Jennie Travel Changing Bag worth £60.
The Jennie Travel Changing Bag is the winner of The Mother & Baby BEST Changing Bag 2018, big enough for everything you need, but looks super stylish.
The beauty of this bag is you have a pocket on the back that slips over the handles of your suitcase, making it super easy to travel with, especially as it keeps your hands free for your baby or toddlers.
The baby changing mat comes with it own bag, which has pockets for your creams and fits neatly inside the bag. The buggy clips allow your changing bag to fit nicely on the handles of your buggy.
You’ll find the unique interior with multiple pockets, zips, clips and extra bags, means you never have to dig for a missing key or dummy again.
- Travel Changing Mat
- Buggy Clips
- 1 Clear internal bag with hand strap
- 1 Matching clutch bag with wrist and X-Body strap
- 2 Insulated water bottle holders
- Key clip
- Phone pocket
- Pen holder
- Hands-free shoulder strap
- Turquoise Interior
Answer the following question in the box below: How many insulated water bottle holders does the bag contain?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mia Tui.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mia Tui, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter