We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a range of STEM based kits from John Adams to celebrate British Science Week!
To celebrate British Science Week, which kicks off on 11th March, we’ve got some fantastic STEM based kits from John Adams to give away to two lucky winners! Each winner will receive a Forensic Science, a Space Science and an Edible Science – all of which support learning concepts on the National Curriculum with easy-to-follow experiments that you can do together at home.
Create experiments that are out of this world with Space Science! The moon is our closest astronomical neighbour, orbiting Earth at over 2200 miles per hour, but how much do you know about what is the fifth largest satellite in our solar system? Space Science is a fun, fact-filled kit which includes 12 experiments which teach all about this fascinating place. Launch a rocket, make moon sand, meteor craters and loads more in this amazing kit. Comes complete with gravity balls, moon phase calendar, moon map, meteor mould, meteor sand, moon sand, cornstarch, glitter, rocket, fishing line and glow in the dark stars!
Become a science detective and catch a thief with Forensic Science. There’s been a robbery at Toddbridge Manor! The Earl’s priceless ruby has been stolen… Which of the five suspects is the thief? Become a forensic scientist; perform the experiments, study the evidence and catch the culprit! This fascinating kit comes with five fun experiments that will teach you about forensics and how these techniques can help you catch the burglar! Includes five chemicals, mystery evidence powder, test tubes, beakers, test tube stand, pipette, spoon and stirrer.
Having fun with science in the kitchen doesn’t get much better than Edible Science. A fun-filled kitchen chemistry set which includes 15 food-based experiments, Edible Science comes complete with all the gizmos and gadgets you need, just add a few common household ingredients and you’re all set! Use osmosis to make gummies grow, make spaghetti using the science behind gelification and make a chocolate sugar geode – these are just some of the experiments kids can do in the kit – all of which support STEM and National Curriculum Learning. Edible Science comes complete with measuring cylinder, ball mould, chocolate bar mould, geode mould, egg separator, syringe and tubing, ice cream maker and colour activity guide.
For more information on the John Adams science range, head to www.johnadams.co.uk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 21st March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Adams.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.