Win a family games pack from John Adams.
One lucky winner will receive a family games pack from IDEAL Games! With Shake Off, the aim of the game is simple – the more you shake, the more you score! Next up is Whoopee Doo; the hoot if you toot family game! Players take it in turns to sit on the large inflatable whoopee cushion whilst completing a challenge from their chosen card. Lastly, find out if you can beat the clock with Clock-It! Players take it in turns to either draw, mime or describe what’s on the card they’ve picked before the timer runs out!
For more information visit www.johnadams.co.uk
Or check out @idealgamesuk on Instagram
To enter the competition simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Wednesday 15th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Adams.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.