We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Kanula hoodie!
We’ve teamed up with ethical clothing brand Kanula to give one lucky reader the chance to win an Ultra-Premium Zip Hoodie in a design and colour of their choice, and a sustainable tote bag!
With a focus on supporting the planet and contributing to the welfare of turtles, which sadly receive little support, Kanula produces a variety of stylish garments designed to stand the test of time, while encouraging fair treatment for all. Using no plastic waste materials which often result in polluting the oceans and harming sea life, Kanula is proud to offer slow fashion with fast delivery.
What’s more, for every purchase, a donation of 8% goes directly to the Sea Turtle Conservancy!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 22nd September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Kanula.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Kanula, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.