Win a Kibble Chase™ Roaming Treat Dispenser from PetSafe!
We’re offering our lucky readers the chance to win a Kibble Chase™ Roaming Treat Dispenser from PetSafe. This interactive toy dispenses treats as it rolls across the floor in random patterns, enticing your dog and keeping them active and entertained. It is simple to use: the battery-powered dispenser just needs to be loaded with kibble, turned on and then watch the fun begin! With quiet and durable rubber wheels, the toy has two speed modes suited for hard or carpeted surfaces and its sleep mode lets your dog rest after 10 minutes, with the toy waking up if nudged. The toy holds up to 118 ml of kibble and functions as a great slow feeder for dogs that eat too quickly.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 15th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by PetSafe.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PetSafe, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.