Feeling trapped by your credit history?
We’ve partnered up with Fair For You to give you the chance to WIN a kitchen appliance in exchange for you sharing your experiences!
Fair For You is an alternative to high cost credit that offers flexible loans for household items. They’re doing what they can to raise this issue with policy-makers, but they need more information about what’s really going on to back them up.
About the prize
You will be entered into a prize draw to win a brand new Hotpoint, Indesit or Whirlpool Kitchen Appliance up to the value of £500!
How to enter
Fair For You want to hear about your experience, take 3 minutes to fill out their survey.
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to anyone aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Fair for You Enterprise CIC (“FFY”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with “Your Credit Score Survey” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- FFY accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by FFY.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions when this Prize Draw is closed. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winner will receive a kitchen appliance from our website from suppliers at Whirlpool up to the value of £500.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than 10 working days after the Prize Draw date. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and FFY shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on FFY’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by FFY and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by FFY and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- FFY accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. FFY further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of FFY for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- FFY reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of FFY in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- FFY shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Fair for You Enterprise CIC, Delta View, 2309-2311 Coventry Road, Birmingham, B26 3PG.