Win a delicious drinks package from Kyon!
If you’re looking for a refreshing alternative to alcohol during the festive season then we’ve got just the drink for you.
New soft drinks brand, Kyon, has just announced the launch of The Ppinger; a bold and zesty, lightly sparkling, 100% natural soft drink that delivers a delicious kick sure to shake up the market – and the nation’s taste buds.
Formulated around full-body ginger extract, this all-natural beverage is complex and aromatic, leaving lingering warmth on the palate. The Ppinger also includes freshly squeezed lime, apple juice, and elderflower concentrates mixed with water to impart its distinctively bold yet appetizing flavour. Although designed to be enjoyed straight, this drink is highly versatile and makes an adventurous and fiery mixer too.
Made in the UK, The Ppinger is also gluten-free, contains no added preservatives and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One lucky winner will receive a 750ml Sharing Pack, as well as a whole box of Grab’n Go, 250ml bottles.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 8th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Kyon.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Kyon, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.