Mujjo are giving the winner a choice of their own leather phone case!
Mujjo is a luxury leather goods company which utilises Dutch design to create perfect protection for electronic devices. Since the beginning, we’ve obsessively tried to develop our materials to the next level – our cases are made with the highest quality veg-tanned leather and designed with precision and excellence in mind. The brand has grown fast and continues to evolve, but Mujjo keeps the same passion for creating beautiful designs.
The competition winner will be able to choose their very own case from Mujjo’s impressive collection.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 28th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mujjo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mujjo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.