Get aquatic in you home with this great prize.
Colourful sea creatures for your home – MARE and OCEAN from LEONARDO
The MARE and OCEANO collections bring the sea to your living room. The lovely sea creatures made of glass can add a touch of Mediterranean flair to any setting.
Just place the handcrafted unique pieces from the MARE collection in your favourite glass jar as decoration and you’ll have your own maritime eye-catcher. The coloured MARE fish and MARE jellyfish hang on floating transparent glass balls as they swim through the water. The high-quality glass guarantees the figures are durable and that they will retain their shine.
When the bright red octopus, blue-green turtle and adorable crab are arranged together on a windowsill or laid table, you can almost start hearing the roaring waves. The MARE decoration set also features a glass crab, swimming seagrass and an orange fish to become the highlight in any space.
The stylish jellyfish from the OCEANO collection also make for a beautiful decorative element. The figures fused into clear glass appear almost lifelike and can adorn any interior with their vibrant colours. The new OCEANO collection from LEONARDO also glows in the dark, creating perfect moments in dim evening light.
OCEANO and MARE offer a nice gift idea for any occasion.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Monday 29th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Leonardo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Leonardo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.