To celebrate the arrival of Summer and Drama’s new summer schedule, Drama have teamed up with the UK’s leading scone manufacturer Haywood & Padgett to give 5,000 lucky winners a limited edition Jane Austen mug!
Competition Ends: Sunday 23rd September 2018.
How to enter
Just follow the link below and fill in your details to be entered in the prize draw!
You must be over 18 to enter and live in the UK or Ireland.
Remember there are 5,000 mugs up for grabs so you’ve got a pretty good chance of winning!
This competition/freebie is from a third party that has no association with MoneyMagpie. We cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with this giveaway. Please read all the terms and conditions before filling in any personal details. If you have any problems please contact the promoter.
Age limit: UK & ROI, 18+ only.
Promotion period: 23rd June- 23rd September 2018
To enter: Visit Haywood-padgett.co.uk/competition, enter your name, home address and email
address for entry into the Prize Draw at the end of the Promotion period.
Prize: 1 x limited-edition Jane Austen mug per winner
Final Draw: 25th September 2018
Promoter: Haywood & Padgett Ltd, The Bakery, Shawfield Road, Carlton Industrial Estate, Barnsley,
South Yorkshire, S71 3HS
- Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This Promotion is open to residents in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) and
The Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees, directors and agents of the
promoter, their group companies, their immediate family members, or anyone else
connected with this Promotion. One entry per person. No bots or automated software.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin on 23rd June 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close
on 23rd September 2018 (“Closing Date”). Any entries submitted outside these dates will not
be entered into the Prize Draw.
- One prize per person. There will be 5000 winners in total.
- Entrants must have internet access and a personal email account to enter.
- Visit Haywood-padgett.co.uk/competition, enter your name, home address and email
address for entry into the Prize Draw at the end of the promotion period.
- Draw Date: A random prize draw selected by the IPM using a closed computer-generated
system will take place at the end of the promotional period on the 25th September and
winners will be notified by email between the 26th and 28th of September.
- Prizes: Winners will receive a limited-edition Jane Austen mug within 28 days of being
notified by email between the 26th and 28th of September. The address provided by the
competition entrant when entering the competition will be used for delivery of the prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash
alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative
prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen
circumstances. By entering the competition entrants are confirming that they are aged 18 or
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries which are delayed, incomplete or lost due
to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
- Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal data supplied by entrants for the
purpose of operating this Promotion. Your personal details will at all times be kept
confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) as applicable. Please see https://www.haywood-padgett.co.uk/privacypolicy-gdpr/
your personal data, have any inaccuracies rectified or request deletion of personal data by
sending an email to [email protected] By participating in the promotion,
you agree to the use of your personal data as described here, for the purpose of conducting
this promotion and prize fulfilment. Personal details entered on the Haywood & Padgett
website will not be shared with Drama (UKTV) unless we have had your consent/you have
opted in to receive future marketing communications. Please see
entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the end of the
Promotional Period to assist the Promoter in operating this Promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that
corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including
by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter
which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct
of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the
competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance
occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the
Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable
for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s
negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any
liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in
which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Promoter Details: Haywood & Padgett Ltd, The Bakery, Shawfield Road, Carlton Industrial
Estate, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 3HS
- UKTV is not responsible for the administration of this Promotion or fulfilment of the Prize.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and
Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please email [email protected]