Mmmmm, win a tasty SPAM bundle!
2-8 March is a special week for all SPAM® Brand fans. Now in its 17th year, SPAM® Appreciation Week brings together fans from all over the UK to celebrate this iconic meat, which has continued to increase in popularity since it first came to the UK in 1941.
Made from a minimum of 90% shoulder pork and leg ham, SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham can be sliced and diced, then grilled or fried, to make delicious meals and snacks.
To celebrate SPAM® Appreciation Week, we’re giving you the chance to win a ‘limited edition’ SPAM® Sizzle Pack worth £150, including a sizzle plate, apron, piggy egg timer, spatula and of course some SPAM® Products.
If you also fancy entering the national SPAM® Sizzle-Off competition to win the top prize of £1000 holiday or shopping voucher, please visit www.spam-uk.com for all the details.
Follow on @OfficialSPAMUK Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages #SPAMsizzle
To enter simply answer the following question:
When did SPAM first come to the UK?
The competition closes on Monday 23rd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by SPAM.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner SPAM, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.