Win a 2 month membership to Linda Plant’s Business Blueprint Members Club!
As the BBC has recently reported, coronavirus has inspired more people to take ownership and become their own boss. However, if this is your first endeavour into running your own business it can be really overwhelming but Linda Plant is here to help with her exclusive Linda Plant Business Blueprint course. Linda’s exclusive club features business masterclasses and workshops, plus live sessions with Linda for those who need help preparing for an interview.
Linda Plant has built a career from humble beginnings to become one of Britain’s most successful business leaders. She is now helping others forge their own career and business path too with her Linda Plant Business Academy and her Business Blueprint Course.
Linda is known for her no-nonsense interviews of The Apprentice’s final five candidates, and has been providing advice to Lord Sugar for 5 seasons.
You can sign up for the Linda Plant Blueprint Members Club this September at lindaplant.com. Founding members can join for just £20 a month, and one lucky MoneyMagpie reader will win a 2 months subscription free!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 12th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Linda Plant Academy.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Linda Plant Academy, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.