Win a great socially-distanced day out by bringing to life your favourite video game.
Rumble Live Action Gaming is giving MoneyMagpie readers the chance to win 6 tickets for the adventure activity this summer!
Rumble Live Action Gaming brings to life popular video games – such as Fortnite and Call of Duty – for one hour of competitive, family-friendly fun. Complete missions set by the Rumble Rangers in one of three arenas spread out in eight acres of beautiful woodland. All while taking down the other team using state of the art lasers and grenades that track your progress throughout the game.
It’s contact and pain-free, making it suitable for adults and children aged 8 and above. Due to the vast size of the arenas and the gameplay centring around ranged combat, it’s a great socially distanced activity for the summer!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 6th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Rumble.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Rumble, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.