This week we’re giving you the chance to win a London Wembley Stadium guided tour.
Sports fans rejoice; here’s your chance to win a London Wembley Stadium guided tour with isango!
Take a peek behind the scenes in the England home dressing room, discover the glittering past of football with a visit to the Exhibition of Champions and take photos next to the shirts of the Three Lions squad.
Follow in the footsteps of some of the biggest sports stars on the planet by walking through the player’s tunnel and even sit in Gareth Southgate’s chair, plus much more.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN a London Wembley Stadium guided tour! Here’s your chance to take a peek behind the scenes! Enter now for your chance to win: https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-london-wembley-stadium-guided-tour #Competition
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a London Wembley Stadium guided tour’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: Who’s the current England manager?
A) Roy Hodgson
B) Gareth Southgate
C) Sam Allardyce
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by isango
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Isango, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter