We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Loop energy-saving assistant for your home!
Loop is a home energy assistant that helps you get green fast. Monitor your electricity usage, then get smart insights on the easy ways you can save energy, lower your bills and reduce your impact on the environment. Start your journey to a low carbon household with Loop!
Loop is fully compatible with both traditional and smart meters, and has a handy smartphone app with unique features including our Solar Simulator. Using your energy data, details about your house and weather information, Loop can show you the actual difference solar power could make to your monthly bills and reliance on grid energy. Test how solar could work for you before you invest.
The Loop app also lets you track your usage in real-time and historically, switch energy provider to make sure you’re on the best deal for you, and identify your ‘Phantom Load’ – Loop’s name for the energy your home uses that it doesn’t need to. Let Loop show you the quick and easy ways to make big savings, both for your wallet and the environment!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 1st April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Loop.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Loop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.