Win a beautiful luxury bouquet from Blossoming Gifts.
Blossoming Gifts are an online florist and gifts retailer. They offer a wide selection of great value flowers and gifts for all occasions, ranging from beautiful seasonal bouquets to hampers, wines, and personalised gifts.
Blossoming Gifts are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a luxury bouquet. A fun winter surprise to brighten up your home, and get you into the mood for brighter days.
Unfortunately, due to the fresh nature of their products, lengthy periods of time spent in transit can cause the quality of the flowers to deteriorate. As a result, there are restrictions on the following postcodes and they are unable to deliver to: AB, DD6 – DD11, EH35 – EH36, FK14, FK17 – FK21, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27 – KA28, KW, KY9 – KY16, PA20 – PA80, PH6 – PH99, TR21 – TR25, ZE.
To enter simply answer the following question.
What kind of bouquet can you win?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 30th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Blossoming Gifts.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Blossoming Gifts, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.