This week we’re giving you the chance to win a luxury children’s sleepover party worth £190.
Win a luxury children’s sleepover party worth £190 courtesy of Muddy Boots Sleepovers!
This fabulous prize includes a gorgeous ‘Sweet Dreams’ sleepover party package for up to four children complete with individually themed sleeping Teepees, all handmade in dreamy designer fabrics, fairy lights, breakfast trays with lanterns, decorative items and more!
Muddy Boots Sleepovers will style and stage an unforgettable party for your child in the comfort of your own home. This sleepover party is ideal for children age six years and up and parents can sit back and relax because Muddy Boots Sleepovers delivers, stages and styles its heavenly parties in just 90 minutes before returning to pack up and collect items the next day! Muddy Boots Sleepovers currently provides luxury parties across London, Bristol and surrounding areas. Please note this means you will need to live in London or Bristol to claim the prize.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
Want to give your little ones an extra special treat? #WIN a luxury children’s sleepover party worth £190!! Enter the #Competition here: https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-luxury-childrens-sleepover-party-worth-190
Like our MoneyMagpieFacebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a luxury children’s sleepover party worth £190’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What party package does this prize include?
A) ‘Sleep Well’
B) ‘Sweet Dreams’
C) ‘Wide Awake’
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of London and Bristol, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Muddy Boots Sleepovers
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Muddy Boots Sleepovers, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter