Win the Mela Bedding Set, part of the new eucalyptus range, retails from £139.99.
The Mela Bedding Set, part of the eucalyptus range, is available to buy online from MelaComfort. The set, which comes in either a Double or King size, in white, blush, or stone, includes two pillowcases, a fitted sheet and a duvet cover. It’s all made of 100% eucalyptus and boasting a 300 single-ply thread count.
The cool-to-the-touch eucalyptus fabric is more breathable than cotton and feels even softer than silk, making it ideal for bedding. One of the eco-benefits of using the eucalyptus is that it is 100% biodegradable and that it requires 10 times less water to produce than cotton, which is commonly used in bedding.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mela Comfort.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mela Comfort, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.