We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a kids Micro scooter of your choice worth up to £200.
Micro Scooters is the UK’s number one premium scooter brand. Founded and run by two mothers, over one million children now scoot to school on a Micro every day. There is a Micro for every age, life stage and occasion – from toddlers’ first taste of independence, to the morning commute or weekend adventures as a family. Every Micro scooter is built to last, with premium materials, smart adaptable designs, and a suite of replaceable parts. Micro is the only scooter brand to be a member of B-Corp, part of the 1% for the Planet network, and Carbon Neutral certified.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 7th November midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Micro Scooters.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Micro Scooters, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.