This week we’re giving you the chance to win this ultra stylish Nextbase Dash Cam 322GW.
The 322GW is ideal for motorists due to the fantastic quality of its footage, which can be shared instantly through the use of the product’s in-built Wifi. This model also included a new SOS safety feature, alerting emergency responses in the event of an incident.
The Series 2 range has upgraded on its award-winning tech and image quality, with the new models (422GW & 522GW) now including in-built Alexa for more hands-free freedom, in-built SOS mode (322GW, 422GW, 522GW) and impressive video recording capabilities.
Currently the most popular tech consumer product available, Dash Cams have been outselling computers, gaming consoles and other popular tech products for many years. They out-sell Sat Navs and are the most popular in-car gadget.
As you are aware, drivers who spend a lot of time in their cars stand a lot to gain from a high quality, premium Dash Cam and it is no secret that there can be victimisation and discrimination when involved in road accidents, particularly for young drivers, female drivers, and also older drivers. Protecting against unwanted shunts and bumps, they are a great asset for drivers who want peace of mind and a chance to save on their insurance premiums, through many of the UK’s Dash Cam inclusive policies. All of Nextbase’s Dash Cams are endorsed by the AA so there is a model for every motorist’s need. The products are easy to install and record on a loop, with automatic file protection in case of a traffic incident.
To enter simply answer the question below:
Which feature does the 322GW have?
B) Coffee maker
C) Music player
The competition closes on Wednesday 19th June at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 25th June. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Nextbase.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Nextbase, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.