We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Edifier Noise Cancelling Earbuds!
Whether you’re an avid runner or just enjoy walking in the outdoors, we have the perfect prize for you! Why not try and win a pair of Edifier TWS NB Earbuds?
These earbuds provide the user with superior sound quality, delivering a completely balanced, high resolution sound and punchy bass with a wider soundstage.
Calls are crystal clear with the dual microphone noise cancellation, ensuring the clarity of phone conversations and enhancing the user’s voice. Easily answer phone calls by using the on-ear controls. The TWS NB2 also feature User Detection Technology, which automatically starts and stops the music when the earbuds are inserted or removed, and with the primary-secondary earbud switch function, the left and/or right earbud can be used for mono or stereo sound. On-ear tap controls also allow for the playing/pausing of music and the answering of phone calls.
Thanks to the low-power consumption chipset and high-capacity lithium battery, the TWS NB2 features seven hours of playback time with the Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology turned on, and nine hours with this disabled. There is also the added security of knowing that the travel-friendly charging case gives an additional 23-hour playback time before needing mains charging. The TWS NB2 also utilises fast charging, which allows for a two-hour play-back time with only a 15-minute charge.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 31st May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Edifier.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Edifier, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.