We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of pure silk pillowcases from This Is Silk!
Silk is the ultimate luxury product – but have you experienced its incredible health and beauty benefits?
Using pure silk pillowcases, cleansing cloths, towels, hair wraps, eye and face masks prevents harmful friction caused by cotton, regulates body heat, keeps oils and moisturisers on the skin and hair and prevents fine lines, ageing, hair breakage and frizz. It is breathable, eco-friendly and looks and feels beautiful.
Silk is similar to our skin and the amino acids soothe and nourish our skin, preventing friction and ageing. Silk is popular with people with thinning hair. Cotton snags hair and prevents regrowth – silk actively encourages thicker hair growth.
This Is Silk makes the highest quality silk pillowcases, designed to give you a restful, friction-free sleep and wake with soothed skin and smooth hair. It was awarded ‘Best Silk Pillowcase’ in the Independent’s Indy Best review 2021 and is available in a wide range of gorgeous colours. £49.99.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 19th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- his competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by This Is Silk.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner This Is Silk, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.