Get your kids a quarantine treat with this great prize.
We have teamed up with the folks at Puro Sound Labs to giveaway a pair of its All-New Junior Jams premium kids’ headphones. The Junior Jams Bluetooth headphones are volume-limited safe to 85dB and have been named the best and safest child headphones, earning the top safety pick by the New York Times and Reviewed.com.
Durably built with aluminium construction that is lightweight and comfortable. These Puro kids headphones were built to handle any rough play. Daisy chain sharing allows two headphones to listen to the same source device simultaneously. No more fighting over who gets to watch or listen. Everyone can listen at the same time, making them great for travel and trips with young kids. 22 hours playback with 200 hours standby. Folds flat and rotates for travel. Made out of protein leather. Microphone for 2-way calling. The perfect gift for kids aged 2-13, the Junior Jams are the future of Bluetooth headphones for kids! Available for £69.99 from Amazon
To enter simply answer the following question:
How many hours of standby do the headphones offer?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 19th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Puro.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Puro, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.