We’ve got some fancy tech to give away – a pair of noise cancelling wireless headphones.
The PuroQuiet Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth headphone are volume limited to 85 decibels protecting children hearing from any damage.
Made from high-quality aluminium, with plush noise-isolating ear-pads, the latest Bluetooth profiles for CD-like quality wireless audio, a highly sensitive microphone for taking calls or gaming with friends and up to 16-hours of active battery life the PuroQuiet headphones certainly deliver on audio quality and style. In addition to the sleek new design, the PuroQuiet headphones have an active noise cancellation feature that suppress ambient noise levels and provides a superior listening experience in even the loudest of environments. The PuroQuiet headphones are available for £99.99 from Amazon.
To enter simply answer the following question:
How long is the PuroQuiet battery life?
A) 13 hours
B) 15 hours
C) 16 hours
The competition closes on Friday 6th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by PuroSound.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PuroSound, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.