We’re giving three readers the chance to each win a Panda Cycling Pack, including panda plasters, a puncture repair kit, an Ickle Pickles wristband, limited edition Cyclists Little Sudocrem and Cycle More drawstring bag.
Sudocrem is inviting everyone to celebrate the brand’s 90th birthday by taking part in the Sudocrem 90km Challenge.
As Britain’s best-loved nappy cream* becomes a nonagenarian in 2021, the brand is teaming up with a band of cycling enthusiasts, including Paralympian cyclist Dame Sarah Storey and meteorologist Laura Tobin to encourage families to get on their bikes and raise money for premature baby charity, Ickle Pickles.
Interested? Visit the Sudocrem or Ickle Pickles website for more information! You can cycle 90km in one day, or over a week, or even a month. Just keep adding up the distance you cycle each day until you reach 90km. Remember to get your friends and family to sponsor you (you’ll need to set up a fundraising page here: uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving – all proceeds go to purchasing vital neonatal equipment to help sick and premature babies all over the UK. And don’t forget to pack your My Little Sudocrem for any cuts and scrapes along the way.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 18th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Sudocrem.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Sudocrem, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.