We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Patlock fitted French door lock!
Patlock is a fitted French door lock and visual deterrent that has been designed and developed in the UK to stop would-be intruders. Available from Argos, B&Q and Robert Dyas, it provides maximum visibility to show French doors and conservatories are securely locked from the inside, yet also provides maximum security from the outside.
Easy to fit and release in seconds and with no key or code required, Patlock provides extra security and instant peace of mind for any homeowner and is recommended by Police Forces and Crime Prevention organisations throughout the country.
If you want to bag yourself a Patlock device, worth £70, enter our competition today.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 4th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Argos.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Argos, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.