This week we’re giving you the chance to win a Peanut Butter Maker worth £49.99.
It’s that time of year when we are all still feeling those festive itches, it’s cold outside and we just want to reach for the chocolate!… Well hold on. If you are a healthy food fan, or even if you’re not we have a nutty, buttery product that’s the perfect way to beat the January blues.
The great thing about this product is that it’s so simple to use, all you need is some of your favourite nuts and some oil (coconut, peanut, vegetable – the choice is yours) and then you can sit back and let the machine do the rest. You can make all kinds of scrumptious nut butters, including cashew, almond, hazelnut and pecan, and of course the number one favourite – PEANUT BUTTER!! Just think, you could take a slice of toast and plaster it with freshly made peanut butter, or place a large dollop on some crisp celery, then again you could simply grab a spoon and eat it straight from the pot!
The Peanut Butter Maker currently retails at a fabulous £35.99, discounted from £49.99 – you can check out more product information here.
To enter, answer the following question in the box below: What is a vital ingredient in peanut butter?
B) Brazil nuts
TERMS AND CONDITION
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must answer the question in the box above to enter.
- Prize is supplied by findmeagift.co.uk.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner findmeagift.co.uk, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.