Personalise ‘Back to School’ with Proper Goose.
Sharing used to be caring but for pupils, when it comes to getting back to school this September, personalised stationery is key to ensuring your children are keeping their distance. UK-based personalised retailer Proper Goose has a great selection of Back to School items.
Be in with a chance of winning a Back to School set that includes personalised gifts from Proper Goose. Each set includes a water bottle, an A5 notebook in a tin, a wooden ruler and snap playing cards worth over £70.
All delivery is free to the UK, with no minimum spend.
For more personalised, handmade gifts visit www.propergoose.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 7th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Proper Goose.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Proper Goose, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.